Saturday, June 21, 2014

Hi !

It's been so long since the last post i wrote. Well, i'm pretty busy those day. But, now i'm bored as hell in this past few months. Btw, i already graduate my study at Gonzaga Senior High School and now i'm in my holiday. My senior prom isn't that great, but kind of exciting, and i'm still waiting for my certificate of graduating high school. 

I've been experience a lot of things since the last post** ( it means about 3 years ago ). 
Last year, my family have travel to China. Even though, until know i'm only remember about some places. I spent about 2 weeks there to travel around in Shanghai and Beijing. Well, here's some picture as a gift, haha.


Somewhere near Shanghai Tower, in night view



Some of Huangshan Mountain

Tiananmen, Beijing
This place has a lot of gates, which means if you already in there you need to walk until the end. And please take note, it's very far. REALLY FAR. and a lot of people visit this place which means if you lost please use handphone,lol.
 --please visit google for more information-- 

Great Wall of China
i don't observe this wall a lot. i only walk until the second group of stairs and i go collapse, jk. I feel like can't breath there maybe it's too high, idk though.

HEHE, there's some photo to you guys, i hope you all like that. but, seriously China it's cool. i mean there's also a lot of modern building that you all need to see, beside of all their old cities they have. Both, modern and ancient building and such things is pretty well blend and match with each other. i personally impressed with it. want to go there again !!! :)

Oh, this past few days, i just enjoy to searching cafe in Jakarta. There's some place i want to go before i attend in university. I'm taking architecture major in one of university in Bandung, Indonesia. (I'll be tell this soon). Maybe the next post, i'll post a food picture. Thinking about it already make me drooling, haha.

It's already 3 a.m here , and i need to sleep, even i don't feel sleepy haha. i think the effect of coffee just start. Bye.

Clara.


* : please excuse my English, still need to learn and exercise. Good thing, i don't use Google Translate, haha. 
** : Sorry, i got new settings for my blog, and all the post just go BOOM and gone. for some reason, i'm grateful HAHA. We need to change to have a better future, HAHAHAHA. Still Happy. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment