Thursday, August 7, 2014

Bye Home!

Hey!
I'll go to collage soon and i move to my home stay there. It's like a dorm actually.
But it doesn't mean like I'll stay there forever. I stay there until i finished my study. 

So, i use the moment to spend my day with friends :)
Yesterday we went to the downtown, and eat food. We went to Nanny's Pavillion. 
I order this
This pancake taste like martabak for me, haha. The peanut butter on the inside is too sweet though.

and then we chat like what typical group of girls while spend their time together.

I really enjoying my time with them so much. It's been so long i know them, since 9th grade i think.
They're some good people i met. There's no word would describe how much i need to thank them♡


Once again It's not the end. Until we meet again! Bye!

Clara

0 comments:

Post a Comment