Sunday, June 28, 2015

Happy Breakfasting !

Hello, people. Look who's back? ME!

Happy Breakfasting for the muslim , hope you all get the reward from it.

So.
I just came back and forward within my home and dorm.
Why? Because I had to take a short semester. :(
It's fun though. My internet connection like a free way, and feel like I'm on holiday.

k, yesterday I eat this.


It's taiyaki (Japanese kind of pancake in fish shape) with green tea ice cream.
I bought it here
And there's some promotion going on. You can get it for Rp 28.ooo if you follow them on Instagram (Normal Price : Rp 33.ooo).
For the taste. It's so - so for me, but the red bean filling texture is smoother than I expected (you can choose either vanilla, nutella or red bean as the choice of the filling). But my sister said that the green tea ice cream is flavour-y.

It's perfect for these day when the sun is almost killing you also when breaking the fast. Eat ice cream.

So that's the update guys,
Bye


Clara


0 comments:

Post a Comment