Saturday, October 25, 2014

Oct 25th, 2014

HEY GUYS !
today is my dad's day. Hope all the best for him.
it's too bad I'm not with my dad now, but tomorrow he'll come to see me! :D

I'm free this weekend, fortunately!
but ofc, my homework. yes, there's some of them I need to finish.
well, just let that slide for today.

I don't prepare his present this time. I throw that to my sis, let her buy what we should give to dad. HEHE.
So, I just made this for my dad.

Hand-Made Greetings Cards

And I bought this things

Lenses !
Normal Camera
use : Macro lense
use : Wide lense













use : Fish-eye lense


Even though it's kinda late to have that, Still, I want..

and here's bonus pict my brunch today.
Pisang Bolen Coklat!
there's 6 pc of it about $ 1.00. and yes, I eat that myself.

Bye,

Clara




0 comments:

Post a Comment