Saturday, October 4, 2014

Saturday.

Good Morning peeps!
I'm doing my homework right now, hehe.

Hello!

After I spent many weeks here to study; my homework, its just come out unlimited.
But, somehow its fun, playing with the deadline. The feel of thrill when your homework still far from finish, and the next couple hour you need to collect it.
TBH ITS HORRIBLE feel like watching horror movie. urgh.
I think i'm going crazy..
almost there !

morning coffee, a hand, and new post template

So, yesterday I bought this


It's called Finecolour.
I used it as replacement of water colour, when I made a narration for studio's examination.
It's easier to use when I colouring tiny part.
Its like copic, but this one is the cheaper version.
And the colour isn't as pastel as you see at the cap.
colour testing!


Before this end, here's a picture as a gift
Breakfiee, and yes! I'm addicted to this,

Bye


Clara

0 comments:

Post a Comment