Thursday, November 27, 2014

Beehive Cafe & Eatery

This time I went to Beehive.
it's located near Dago, Bandung
But, it's on Dayang Sumbi street.

I went there, after the event called Pasar Seni.
Here's the story about the event.

Because, i'm so tired.
I even forgot to take picture how is their place.
I just snap the food.
.
.
even forgot to snap the menu.
I'm so sorry.
I'll do better next time guys!

So, here's what i ordered:
Pink Berry Squash Boba - 28k
Spaghetti aglio e olio Tuna - 37k

Dory au Gratin - 60k

Chicken baked Rice - 50k

Their food taste good.
Their price is a little bit pricey.
But, it's worth it.

Here's more information : 

Beehive Cafe & Eatery

Jl. Dayang Sumbi No.1 Bandung, West Java.
Opening Hours: 8 AM - 10 PM (Weekdays)
                           8 AM - 11 PM (Weekends)
ph : +62 22 2505801
Price Menu : IDR 18.000 - IDR 175.000



Bye,

Clara

0 comments:

Post a Comment