Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Dec 17th, 2014

WHAT'S UP PEOPLE ?

I turned 18th today! YEAY!
happy birthday to me ♥

Now i'm at starbucks, woohoo.
They give out free grande size of coffee when you purchase food/cake at your birthday.
*if you have starbucks card*
So, that's how i got here this afternoon. HEHE

Actually, i feel uncomfortable when i announce my own birthday.
People will congratulate you and the next conversation will become awkward.
*things different when you said it to your closest friend though. lol*
And, i hate when in awkward position.....

But, it's okay to let that slide here.
I love sharing my story here :)

This what i ordered :
New York CheeseCake // Beef Quiche // Asian Dolce Latte
Yes, there is 'HBD' wish from the sbux.

Working on the post guys!  Sitting here for 2 hours.
There's more post coming soon ;)
Yea, I'm off today, and also tomorrow. I've been through the exhausting exam last week.
and this week, i only exam yesterday and friday.
And then I'm done with this semester , can't wait christmas any longer, and hope all things going well to my exam.
.
.
btw, there's a foreigner beside me and they chatting all time.
And, unconsciously i was typing their conversation, lol.

here's at sbux (still) i saw many chicks buy Green tea latte thats so popular lately.
surprisingly,there are 6 people that i already saw buy it since I sit here.
HAHA, idk it's funny though.
*just saying, i've been there people. I've been there*

Okay, i think i need to finish it up until here before i write so many random things.
Thanks for reading!
Bye,



Clara




0 comments:

Post a Comment